- Published on 14 Feb 2014
- The HR Pulse team
Company decision-makers can’t get enough of our site!
Our audience is made up of a daily blend of CEOs, MDs and HR directors. The decision-makers in any company. Those who sign the cheque for the massive order of your product.
We have a number of skilfully designed, well-executed products to help you leverage off our database and give you the maximum return for your efforts.
We offer 7 prime positions, on our website and in our newsletter, in which you can place a banner to advertise your company, products and/or services. With these expertly designed banners – which can be crafted by our in-house team of designers – your offerings will be put right under the nose of our audience. Just the people who you want to talk to.
*Example of leaderboard banner
With Google's latest change to its algorithms, authors' original articles are ranked more highly than any other content out there. This means you need to publish articles written by you, about your company, as much as you can so you can take your place proudly on page 1 of Google's search results.
Our press office package will help you do this.
The press office takes the form of a miniature version of your website in which you can publish articles on, for example, your new products, any awards you might have received or new faces who've joined your company. Aligning yourself with us will give you direct exposure to your target market – all thanks to our stellar SEO rankings.
If the saying "a picture paints a thousand words" is true, think about how many words a video will paint. We can display your existing videos on our home page or we can create a custom video for you that we can display in a prime position on HR Pulse.
When you think of a 'dedicated mailer", you probably think of an e-mail, which advertises the services of a third party, whose e-mails you don't subscribe to but you get anyway. Although this approach may work for some companies, we've found that it doesn't work for us. This is why we offer companies the opportunity to advertise their products, services and/or events in a large space on our newsletter..
In order to create more personal networking and brand association with the HR Directors of South African companies HR Pulse can run roundtables with these key executives, in co-operation with the Sponsor.
We would follow the same system and model as we currently use with CIO roundtables in our reputable Brainstorm magazine i.e. a tried and tested business plan.
Hr Pulse wants to run face-to-face HR Directors roundtable exclusive events on a regular basis. We would bring together a selection of South Africa's HR Directors to discuss debate and share insights around a particular topic on a 'by invitation only' basis.
• Lead generation, in terms of access to HR Pulse and “People Dynamics” database of HR Directors.
• Provides HR Directors and Executive level HR decision makers with a chance to interact with one another in a dedicated forum,
• Enable the event sponsor the chance to position itself as a thought leader in its chosen field,
• A chance to network with these key decision-makers to discuss issues, pain points and solutions,
• Better awareness of what really matters to potential clients
• Coverage of the event in the form of a 3-4 page article published in the following edition of People Dynamics magazine and published on HR Pulse home page and e-newsletter and further archived in a dedicated portal called “HRD Round Tables.
• Online publication of this article can also be used as sales support material.
• This product also enables segment marketing managers to meet KPIs and demonstrate a funnel for lead generation to assist sales to meet their requirements
• 1 X Full-colour advertising page upfront in the section (client to supply complete material).
• 1 X Full page advertorial, including logo (writing and photography included). A journalist will be assigned to write the one page advertorial and HR Pulse's production department will arrange time, date of interview and photography.
• Attendance at the event, where the sponsor will be able to hand out relevant information and interact with the guests – face to face.
• Guests lists will be jointly determined by HR Pulse and the sponsor, and HR Pulse personally invite the chosen HR Directors or Executive HR decision makers.
• HR Pulse has a comprehensive list of HR Directors and Executive HR decision makers within different sectors.
Total costing: Cost of package is R65 000, excluding VAT and agency comm.
We are also the preferred Publishers to the IPM journal “People Dynamics”